Board index MEBA News & Announcements MEBA Meetings Maplestory 2 Reboot Suggestions

Maplestory 2 Reboot Suggestions

Post Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:43 am
Alright, so I started playing with this game a couple of days ago because a few people were telling me Maple 2 Mesos was. Not gonna lie - This game, in its current state, is BORING.Why?

The dilemma is that this sport feels just like Adventure Quest and is a single-player game. Sure, it's a match with a world that is big, however its 2D images prevents it out of getting the adventurous atmosphere such as the Elder Scrolls games.

The remedy is straightforward. Make this match multiplayer. I think a lot of people here would agree with me that this game could be a whole lot more fun if we could share the experience with many people.I do not know when the guys over at Nexon know about this game called World of Warcraft, but it is a game where plenty of individuals exist in a single world instead of everybody residing in their world.

Playing on your own makes that match boring like this match, but going and partying on raids is what makes the game fun. It is the community which makes the game so great. If multiplayer was added by Nexon to the game this sport can get that same experience.

Now, I have an archer at par 140. Would not it be cool if there were a few folks training with me? I'm grinding . Just seeing different people passing by or training in the exact same area as I'd make me feel so much better even if it is not a party.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !

Return to MEBA Meetings